The Erasmus Generation is perennially curious, open-minded and always full of wanderlust. They travel frequently, using every opportunity to meet new cultures and friends. Lowcost airlines help them discover Europe and support their permanently mobile lifestyle.
To provide Erasmus students with attractive discounts, Ryanair, the largest European airline, and Erasmus Student Network are launching an exclusive partnership. The offer will include 10% discount in 4 single flights on the Ryanair.com website and a free 20kg checked-in bag with every flight booked.
In order to claim the discount, you must be a holder of an activated and valid ESNcard. Don't have it yet? Get it in our office!
Once you have received your ESNcard, make sure to follow the next steps:
- Register in ESNcard.org. As this data will be used to validate your ESNcard during your flight booking process, please, remember to fill in all the blanks in your user profile - also your ESNcard number.
- Go to myRyanair and sign-up (or log-in if you already have an account).
- Add your details in the "Erasmus" tab of your myRyanair dashboard.
Make sure that they match your ESNcard user profile data (use the same names, pay attention to typos, etc.).
- Wait until your ESNcard and other details are validated. This is not live validation, so it might take a few days.
- Once it is validated, use the booking widget at the bottom of the Erasmus section of your myRyanair dashboard to make your bookings at a discounted rate. Only bookings made using this widget will be considered for the discount, so make sure you do not use the normal booking engine of Ryanair or any other booking systems.
The ESN discount is applicable for travel during the academic year (1st September to 15th June). In order to avail of your ESN discount, you are required to book your flight at least 28 days in advance of the departure date. For more information, please contact the ESNcard Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Having problems with your card? Please check this page: https://www.esnelte.hu/esncard-ft-ryanair-problems