The semester ends soon, but the journey is not over yet!
We are inviting you to a one-day-trip to a city where kings were crowned with The Holy Crown of Hungary.
Destination is the city of Székesfehérvár a historical town in the countryside located between Lake Balaton and Budapest.
- Gathering at Déli train station from 8:50 am to 9:15 am in front of the ticket office
- Train departs at 9:30 am
- Arriving to Székesfehérvár at 10:15 am
- Walking in historical downtown:
Hungarian National Memorial sites until 1 pm
- Free time / lunch until 2:30 pm
- Visiting Bory Castle, a magical gem in the city - 5 pm
- Leaving the city at 7 pm
- Arriving to Budapest at 8:20 pm
Fees: 4000 HUF/ person (includes: transport, museum tickets, entry to Bory castle)
Where to pay: ESN ELTE office, during opening hours https://www.esnelte.hu/office
Bring your Student ID / Student ID replacement document!
❗ Registration is a must! ❗
Let’s open the history book of Hungary together!
ESN ELTE TEAM