Hereby ESN ELTE would like to announce the open call for VICE PRESIDENT and EVENT COORDINATOR.
- Applications process:
The application material for Board Members consists of a 1-1-page long Motivation Letter in English, an English CV, and an English presentation. During the General Assembly, the Board member applicants have to introduce themselves to the Assembly in 10 minutes, and after their presentations, the members have the opportunity to ask their questions in 5 minutes and the Assembly would hold an open discussion about the applicants.
Please send your applications to email@example.com e-mail address until 9th of January 2021 (Saturday) 23:59 CET.
Please find attached the templates for the motivation letter and the presentation, however, use of these is not mandatory. Find the templates on this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15qjL_hB7T8XiGYXhjeceChEpEOCWLbH-...
- Tasks of the positions
(1) If the President is absent, the Vice-President shall take his/her place. In case of temporary replacement the Vice-President represents the Association as a matter of course, and exercises the rights of the President;
(2) If the President is absent or indisposed, the Vice-President and Treasurer shall exercise the right of remittance together;
(3) The responsibility of the Vice-President is to communicate the decisions of the Board to Members, to continuously provide Members with information concerning
membership, and to keep accounting the member register;
(4) Up-to-date knowledge of the regulations of the Association, informing the Members of the Association;
(5) Ensure keeping records during General Assemblies and Board Meetings. Exercise docketing tasks and manage official documents.
(6) The Vice-President of the Association is also responsible to converge the Members of the Association and to coordinate their tasks.
(7) Report to the General Assembly about the time period between General Assemblies
(1) The task of the Event Coordinator is to organise the events of ESN ELTE
(2) Report to the General Meeting about the time period between General Assemblies.
Your application will be evaluated by the Electoral General Assembly on the 23rd of January at 10.00. Place of the General Assembly: Microsoft Teams.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org.